Friday, March 20, 2009

Gotta Have an Aqua Grotto




I took a field trip to Jersey City yesterday to see what life is like on the other side of the river. After navigating my way onto the correct PATH train (at least they take Metrocards) and bracing myself for big hair, guidos, and sightings of The Boss – I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Jersey City itself may be nothing to write home about, but the aqua grotto at Trump Plaza JC (http://www.njtrump.net/) – mmmmm now this is definitely worth a visit or maybe even a new condo. I have been hearing about this “dazzling” amenity since it was just a concept on the drawing board but I have to say, I had no idea just how cool it was going to be. This picture doesn’t even do it justice. Here are five reasons why the aqua grotto has exceeded my expectations:

1. Who doesn’t want to be able to throw their own bash in the grotto? It’s like being Hugh Heffner without the ambiguous filth.

2. I would like relief from muscle tension and stiff joints, lymph detoxification, blood circulation improvement, sinus congestion relief and a boost to my immune system - all courtesy of the steam shower (http://www.steam-sauna-benefits.com/steam_room_benefits.html).

3. Marble floors, cushy lounge chairs, pitchers of water with lemons floating. Enough said.

4. When you walk in, the grotto is warm and inviting. No odor of chlorine anywhere!

5. I heard some rumors that residents are kicking back and enjoying wine coolers in the grotto. Yup, wine coolers in the grotto – that’s just my style.



My apologies for the short and late post this week – my econ mid-term is looming large. Does anyone know how to take Total Revenue and Calculate Marginal Revenue from it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, (Also-Interested-For-Article-Exchange)

    This is Dorothy Parker, Dear Webmaster; I thought that it is an excellent site having content related to my own site. I found your site very professional that offers excellent value to your visitors. I have noticed that you have linked to other sites and thought my website might be of interest to you and your website visitors. I am ready to give you some healthy links (both text and banner)-from-content-pages-(pr1/2/3)-of-my-websites. I have few brand new debt related articles, which I wish to post in your site.

    If you are not the concerned person, then kindly forward this mail to the webmaster concerned.

    Waiting for your quick reply.
    Regards,
    Dorothy Parker
    Dorothy786@gmail.com




    N.B: -- This message contains personal, privileged, and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are NOTIFIED not to disseminate, distribute, re-transmit, copy, or utilize this e-mail, and contents herein. Please notify the sender immediately by return email if you have received this e-mail by mistake. You are FURTHER NOTIFIED to delete this e-mail and any attachments, as well as any copies made thereof, from your computer system(s). The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message and unless explicitly stated otherwise, does not intend to give legal advice or enter in an attorney-client relationship.

    ReplyDelete